Sunday, November 11, 2007

A LITTLE CONSIDERATION....PLEASE



I am a big fan of live music. The scream of the guitars, the rumble of the drum beat, the mass of concert goers paying homage to their favorite bands from "the pit", I love it all. But, - (and I know you saw the "but" comin) I got a beef. To the drunk people behind me at the Pepper show, maybe it's not a good idea to start drinking at 12:15 for a 9:00 curtain. And it's surely not a great plan to use said drunkeness to annoy those around you. Hey, just glad it was me who got to knock you off the bench and watch you tumble like a hamster.


To the idiot at the Ribfest concert, HEY, THE BAND IS BEHIND YOU!. Standing up and facing the crowd only lets us get a look at the more-on who is blocking our view of the stage. If you're not here to watch, then go home and buy the album.


And finally, to this guy in the picture, ..........where do I begin.

0 comments: