Tuesday, November 13, 2007

DON'T ASK

My kids have questions. Since I am the smartest person they know, I hate to disappoint. Maybe someone can help me, in case any of these come up;

Why isn't a penny the smallest coin?

Why aren't the letters on a keyboard in alphabetical order? (you know - like the song)

Why did Wile E. Coyote keep ordering from ACME?

If a spider makes a spiderweb - What makes a cobweb?

What animal do they make SPAM from?

Was Pac-Man fever a real sickness?

Do squirrels poop? (I've never seen this happen)

What happened to all the quicksand?

Why are the Red Hot Chili Peppers so bad-ass?

(okay that last one was mine)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids can come up with some good ones. I think you'll do fine. Just remember to love them and to enjoy them.

Chonny Sanchez said...

Hahah...well I'm assuming squirrels will poop at some point, considering all those chips we used to feed them.

Anonymous said...

Somehow it doesn't suprise me that of all these questions, the squirrel poop caught your attention. You're too funny. Thanks Chonny.