Thursday, November 29, 2007

I BEEN THINKIN

I think about thinking about things.

I think life is not at all like a box of chocolates.

I think by now we should all be riding around in flying cars, as promised.

I think Nick at Nite should rerun "What's Happenin". (hay-HAY-hay)

I think it must be reeeeeally easy to get a cab drivers license.

I think Elvis is dead.

I think the invention of the big gulp cup with the little bottom for cupholders was pure genius.

I think there should be more foods on sticks.

I think robots should clean my house.

I think Hollywood has completely run out of things to make movies about.

I think kids should come with an "off" button.

I think bigfoot is real and we should leave him alone.

I think if you go to jail, chances are the guy you've been warned about is not named "Bubba".

I think they should re-survey the 4 out of 5 dentists who recommend sugarless gum.

I think Samuel L. Jackson is the baddest mo-fo on the planet.

I think Michael Jackson looks like Peter Pan.

I think marriage is the leading cause of divorce in this country.

I think that if you have 1 problem, a pill with 17 side effects aint the answer.

I think realistically Slater would have pummelled Screech at orientation.

I think I'm done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you have way to much time to think....
I think your mind works in MYSTERIOUS ways!
I think you are funny!
I think you should call your best girlfrind!

damon said...

I think you think I thought you thought I think about thinking thoughts...and stuff.