Monday, November 26, 2007

A GENIUS INVENTION

Funny Road Sign
Funny Pics at pYzam.com

Defensive driving is important. In Florida, it's manditory. From the lost tourist pointing out every pelican he sees, to the 115 year old who graces our streets at 25 mph during rush hour, you're in trouble just startin the car. And don't forget about mr. cell phone guy, mrs. make-up, mr. c.d. changer, or mr. I paid more for this stereo than I did for this car. It's just a pleasure to share my streets with all of them. So, after my last near death experience with one of Floridas finest rolling roadblocks, I decided to take some action.

Since we can't change bad driving habits, I am working on a better solution. A way to help avoid accidents and minimize road rage. Here's what I got so far.

There should be some kind of device that lets other drivers know what you are up to. I figure this device should probably be on the outside of the car so others can see it easily. I could ask car manufacturers to install it on all cars, so we'd all have it. Maybe a light or something. Possibly a blinking light. And I'd put it on all four corners of the car, so everyone around me could see it. It also should be simple to operate, like a small lever on the steering column, so even more-ons can work it. Yeah, I think I'm on to something here. I just don't know what I should call it...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A peeping tom tattle tail cam....

damon said...

With a comment like that I hope you remembered to raise your hand:)