Monday, May 5, 2008

My computer no worky

Thanks to Ken at the home office, my computer thing is up and runnin again.

Thanks to all of you who DIDN"T click for me in my state of internet despair and allowed me to plummet down the ranks of humor-blogs.
Yeah, yeah, I'll forgive you, (for a click apiece!)

But hey!
I can't remember when, and don't remember why, but I put this site of idiocracy on Blondies Humor and Fun. I almost forgot all about it. Clicked on it today to find that - (drum roll) - I am #1!

Just goes to show, that ... well , it just goes.

Anycrap on a stick, I'll be back with as much funny as I can possibly spew forth (without getting any on ya) as soon as I cash this check for 360 billion.
So if you need to borrow a billion or two, let me know.

5 comments:

Ed & Jeanne said...

500 million would be just fine, thanks...I'm not greedy.

Anonymous said...

you know, if you photoshopped a blonde pony-tailed girl on your humor-blogs click thingy, you'd probably be number one over there too.

missed you. glad you're back!!!

April said...

360 billion...that might cover gas for a year!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kudos, I will take them.
We need a bit of humor these days.

Mama Smurf said...

I'm not greedy...1 million?