Monday, August 11, 2008

The Prize Patrol Cometh!

This blog has been called many things.

Most of which will get you duct taped to an angry pelican and made to listen to David Hasselhoffs newest c.d. until your ears bleed.

But of all the things you could possibly think of,
...award winner

must now be one of them.

For pee your pants funny and original material, I now own THIS bad boy.





A special thank you to my friend chatblanc over at Wit's Bitch for presenting me with my first blog award ever! Oh sure, lots of blogs have been given this prestigious little trophy, but eff off this one is mine.

And if that weren't enough, Meg over at Prefers Her Fantasy Life, informs me that I won something over there too! She held a caption contest and even though I didn't win the Ed McMahon super ultra cash extravaganza prize, my entry made her laugh.

Strange, I thought.

It's kinda weird to get a prize for not winning, I thought.

Making someone laugh is prize enough, I thought.

I thought wrong.


Thanks Meg!


Let's make it 3 for 3 ---------------> click and vote with a smiley!

10 comments:

Angie said...

Congrats....

Alice said...

Meg - those are the COOLEST bandaids!

So lucky Damon...

Meg said...

I'm easy, I guess.

Sully Sullivan said...

Oh nice, bacon strips. I have those in my underwear!

Congrats on the award.

Chat Blanc said...

I smell BACON!! Oh, it's just you. pfft. nevermind.

:)

AmyOops said...

Cool Congrats!!

loosecannon said...

Damon--solid stuff. I've seen you visit our idiotic site a few times. I'd like to add a link to your site on rufkm.net if you would please do the same.

Thanks,

Cannon
rufkme@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I know at least 4 people who would wear bacon bandages! ;) Congrats on your lovely awards.

Stephanie M said...

Out of all the bloggers to get Bacon Strip Bandages, its only right they went to you. I'm jealous but trying to be happy for you at the same time.

Anonymous said...

I want those!