Tuesday, February 16, 2010

UNBE-LUGE-ABLE


As amazed as I am with the whole Olympic thing, I just can't seem to get past it...

One lingering question. Like, with aallll these cats in the world, why does no one ever see them, uh.. doin it?? ( a thought that haunts me... daily)

No kids, todays inquiry takes me to the far off, exotic land of Canada to ponder just how the hell someone gets to be soooo freakin good at "the luge".

-Never seen a luge course. But they must be somewhere.

-Never knew anyone who "luged". But someones obviously doin it.

-Never been lost in the "luge" equipment section at Wal-Mart. But someone is sellin sleds, right?

-Never heard, "Not this weekend, Damon. We're taking the kids luging."

How can this be? How can a sport only exist for 2 weeks at a time, every four years??

Maybe I should ask these people ...










Then they can tell me what the hell THEY are doing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.