Tuesday, November 20, 2007

THANKS

Time to give thanks. Thanks for the life I have, and thanks to those who are a part of it.

I am most thankful for family. No matter where life takes them, they will always be there.(like it or not!) And not just my family, but the extended family I have become a part of. They have shown me a kind of understanding and closeness I had almost forgotten about.

I am thankful for my son. He has a way of brightening up any cloudy day, making me laugh when I need it most, and allowing me to see the world a little differently - through his eyes. I love you D.J.

I am thankful for my daughter. She is turning into a beautiful young lady and I am so proud of her. Things have not been easy for her. I've tried to show her that even though she was forced to grow up too fast, it's okay to be a little girl. I love you Lauren.

I am thankful for my job. I love what I do for a living, and being able to pay my bills by doing it is more than I could ask for.

1 comments:

Chonny Sanchez said...

I'm thankful that my mom has found someone like you. You are continually brightening peoples lives. Your kids are awesome, you make me laugh almost all the time (except when the jokes on me;)) and I don't know what this extended family would do without you and yours. Now go back to talking about moldy pickles before I tear up again...